Na my real house be this, I no dey fake am, TikToker shows off the state of her father's house

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Na my real house be this, I no dey fake am, TikToker shows off the state of her father's house​

A Nigerian TikToker had decided to come out clean by revealing the type of house she resides in. Instead of living a fake life like the majority would, she vividly informed her followers that she doesn't have money neither does her father. She said she never bragged about living in a mansion while doing any of her TikTok videos.

It isn't clear what brought about her need to share the house she resides, but the TikToker kept reiterating how people should stop disturbing her and labeling her as one who lives fake life. She said, "Yes oh, this is my real house. You get. I never come anytime for online tell una say my papa na billionaire or my papa drop mansion. Do you get? So na my real house be this. I no dey fake am. And na my mama be this. Do you get? She dey do chicken. If you no like am, make you go kill yourself."

However, netizens questioned how she managed to take pictures in aesthetically pleasing environments when it wasn't her father's house.

==