"Natural hair is good but don't wear it to my event" Bbnaija Khloe says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"Natural hair is good but don't wear it to my event" Bbnaija Khloe says

Screenshot_20231209-060204_Instagram.jpg

Popular Ex-BBNAIJA housemate Khloe has revealed that she doesn't want ladies to wear their natural hair to her event. She shared her opinion about how she wants ladies to appear at any event she organizes. She is of the opinion that having natural hair is good for going to church, and other places but it's not good enough for an event. She was speaking about beauty standards on the Bahd and Boujee Podcast recently when she disclosed this.

Khloe is a famous Nigerian Reality TV star and Influencer. Her real name is Abiri Oluwabusayo Khloe. She is 30 years old. She recently celebrated her 30th birthday on the 9th of November 2023. She became famous after her time on the Big Brother Naija double wahala season 3 in 2018. She granted an interview recently on the latest episode of the Bahd and Boujee Podcast and here she was asked about what she thinks about wearing natural hair. Recall a female pastor had gone viral about a few weeks ago for advising ladies to wear wigs instead of their natural hair so they look good.

The interviewer asked her for her take on the whole battle on wearing your natural hair or wearing wigs. She then responded saying having natural hair is good and also revealed that she has natural hair. She then added that natural hairstyles are goo for going out, going to church, the beach or picking up children from school but feels natural hair isn't good enough for an event. She issued a warning to ladies saying they must not wear their natural hair to any event She organizes. She doesn't believe it's nice to wear an expensive dress, heels, makeup and have natural hair.

In her words "your natural hair is good for church. Your natural hair is good for when you want to pick your kids in school. Don't bring your natural hair to my event. I have natural hair, but I'm wearing a wig. I can wear my natural hair if I'm going to church or the beach, it's okay. I can wear it if I'm going to play with my niece. But why would I want to wear a nice and expensive dress, expensive heels... at least I'll do ponytail"

See clip below