Neo calls it quit with Tolani, writes her a breakup letter after their kiss in the toilet

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Neo finally called it quit with TolaniBaj and read a breakup letter to her after their intimate moment in the toilet yesterday.

img_1692867252079_1.jpg

Neo was seen reading a breakup letter to Tolani yesterday telling her he needs to stay away from her to get his emotions back on track.

He said he can no longer go on with their friendship because it is taking a toll on his mental health but he appreciates Tolani and everything she has done for him regardless.

"I promise to be there in any way I can. I promise to be loyal just like I have but you have chosen to not take my word for it and there has been a reason for every party to be disrespected.

Just because you and I have decided to do as we please in different situations without thinking of the consequences of our actions, mostly your reactions.", Neo said.

He ended by saying, "You're awesome and I trust you to keep being you. You're TolaniBaj and this is where I quit. And I quit in real life."

Video credit: X @BBNaijaCuts