"Neo came to Lagos for the first time because of BBNAIJA" Phyna drags Neo for calling her razz

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"Neo came to Lagos for the first time because of BBNAIJA" Phyna drags Neo for calling her razz

Screenshot_20240104-084801_Instagram.jpg

Popular Big Brother Naija star, Phyna, has called out her colleague Neo for calling her “razz.” she threw shade at Neo who is also a former Big Brother Naija housemate and stated that Neo is in no position to call her a razz person as he only just came to lagos for the first time because of the BBNAIJA show. Recall Neo Akpofure who is a Nigerian reality TV star and actor was on the Big Brother Naija Lockdown season 5 show in 2020 and came back again in 2023 for the All-Stars season. During the All-Star show, he referred to Phyna a Razz while speaking to someone.

Phyna is a famous Nigerian reality TV star, Actress, model, and entertainer. Her real name is Ijeoma Josephina Otabor. She I 26 years old. She was born on the 2nd of June 1997. Phyna became famous after participating on the Big Brother Naija Level up season 7 show in 2022. She was also the winner of the Level up season. She became the 2nd female winner in the history of BBNAIJA.
In a recent viral video, Phyna was seen talking about Neo because she had seen a clip of him calling her razz. She rebuked him saying he shouldn't call her such because the first time he came to Lagos was when he got into the BBNAIJA house. Neo had been speaking to someone on the show and when the person used a slang that Phyna uses, he told the person not to say it around him. She shared this in the latest episode of her podcast known as Spill With Phyna. She was speaking with Pere Egbi who was a guest on the show.

In her words “Neo was in Big Brother House, I was watching that day. I don’t know what made me watched. And I was watching Neo, I don’t know who he was talking to and the person used my slang, ‘Who deyyyy’ for him. And he was like, ‘Take that razz girl’s slang out of my side. That girl is too razz.’. Coming from Neo that came to Lagos for the very first time because of Big Brother Nigeria. Till now I’m still trying to understand why he would have to say that about me because I’ve not even met the guy before. I don’t know what he looks like. I only see him online.”

See clip below