Nigeria is the only place you need to take 20 shots before you get drunk, Kai Cenat says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Nigeria is the only place you need to take 20 shots before you get drunk, Kai Cenat says​

64c80572cf0778001967ddf8

Famous American streamer Kai Cenat has shared his view about some of the alcoholic drinks he has had in Nigeria since he landed. He said that the Casamigos and Azul he drank he Nigeria were completely different from the ones sold in the United States. Before one could get drunk while drinking the ones in Nigeria, you would have to take up to 20 shots, unlike the ones in the States. He was shocked to the bone at how different these drinks were from the one he was used to.

He said, "I had the Casamigos, the Casafrigos, with the Azul. Afull. The only place I know you have to take 20 shots to get drunk. This is the only place I know you have to take 20 shots before you get drunk. Ohhh, Nigerian Y'all crazy! I love it!."

Kai Cenat is an American YouTuber and streamer who recently landed in Nigeria to explore the culture and beauty of the country. He reportedly flew in via Davido's private jet but was welcomed by Comedian Shank at the airport. Since then, Shank has shown him around Lagos and taken him to try the local dishes in the country.

==

Last edited: