Nigerian actress, Eniola badmus reveals she is Single

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Nigerian actress, Eniola badmus reveals she is Single

Screenshot_20231103-151349_Google.jpg

Popular Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus has revealed that she is currently single. She disclosed that she isn't in any relationship at the moment via a post on her Instagram Story recently. She revealed how she doesn't post her boyfriend online not because she doesn't want to flaunt him, but because she doesn't have one.

Screenshot_20231103-150953_Chrome.jpg

Eniola Badmus is a famous Nigerian actress, social media influencer, film maker etc. She became popular after featuring in the 2008 movie titled Jenifa. She is 41 years old. She was born on the 7th of September 1982 in Ijebu Ode. She has acted in movies like Gangs of lagos, omo ghetto, omo ghetto the saga, Jenifa, swallow and others.
She has won many awards over the years including the Best Actress of the Year for the Yoruba category and this was at the City People Entertainment Awards In 2014 and other awards.

Screenshot_20231103-151334_Google.jpg

She shared a post on her Instagram story which has now been deleted. She revealed how she doesn’t flaunt her boyfriend and money on social media because she doesn't have them. She says it not because she doesn't want to show but but dhe doesn't actually have those things.
In her words “Two things I don’t post on social media. My boyfriend and money. Not that I don’t want to show, but I don’t have them.”

Screenshot_20231103-144205_Google.jpg