Nigerian actress, Nuella Njubigbo welcomes 2nd child

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Nigerian actress, Nuella Njubigbo welcomes 2nd child

Screenshot_20231127-093043_Instagram.jpg

Popular Nigerian actress Nuella Njubigbo has welcomed a second child. The actress welcomed her child with her new husband recently. Recall Nuella recently got remarried earlier this year, 2023. The couple have now been blessed with a baby boy. She announced the news of her newly born child via her Instagram page recently. For Nuella, this is her second child as the actress was married before with a daughter from her former marriage.

Screenshot_20231127-093028_Instagram.jpg

Nuella Njubigbo is a famous Nigerian actress, a scriptwriter and a television personality. She is 39 years old. She was born on the 18th of March 1984. She is from Anambra State. She began acting in Nollywood movies in 1999. She was formerly married to Tchidi Chikere who is a movie producer. They got married in 2014 and have a daughter together. However, the couple's marriage did not last and they separated in 2021.

Screenshot_20231127-093223_Instagram.jpg

Nuella then tied the knot with another man in 2023 and they now have a son named Giovanni Munachimso. She shared photos of herself with her baby bump on her Instagram account. She was holding a sign saying "it's a boy".
She captioned the post saying "Santa came early for my family and I. Giovanni Munachimso is here"
In another post, she expressed her gratitude to God and captioned it with the lyrics of a song by Mercy Chinwo. She said "my imagination has turned to reality, oh my God o, you do this one o"