Nigerian lady advises married women to train themselves to be lazy

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
A Nigerian lady has stirred reactions online following her brilliant advice to married women around the world.

The lady known as Kemi Ashefon shared a video of how she excels in her marriage. She stated that men want happy and lazy wives, not hardworking wives. She advised women to stop acting too masculine and allow the man to do his duties.

She urged women to appear lazy so their husbands could do their bidding. This sparked mixed reactions among netizens as they shared their various opinions. See some reactions below:

@Tonyjay said, "May we not marry such woman misleading public on how to go about marriage obligations"
@_tri_stan said, "I don’t even need to learn it, I’m naturally lazy. Nothing concern me with house chores o, let’s get a maid or houseboy preferably."
@justkene said, "This is misleading. Listen at your own risk."