Nigerian lady calls out Lord Chosen Church for lying to have healed her deaf and dumb sister

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Nigerian lady calls out Lord Chosen Church for lying to have healed her deaf and dumb sister​

A Nigerian lady has called out a popular church known as the Lord Chosen Church for lying to have healed her deaf and dumb sister. The church printed a flyer with pictures of members with different disabilities who have received healing from their pastors. This lady was shocked to see her sister's picture among the ones on the flyer and called out the church for lying and misleading the unsuspecting public.

She said, "I don't know wetin they make the Lord's chosen to dey do like this. Is it that bad? So they invited my sister for a program here o. Lord's chosen o. She's deaf and dumb. Na so them go don snap my sister o. Put am say 30 years deaf and dumb healed. Nothing nothing of such. See the husband here. My sister still dey house o. E no dey hear, e no dey talk. Them kon go put her picture for here say 30 years deaf and dumb healed."

This has left many wondering why a Church would lie about healing people they didn't heal just to deceive members of the public who believe in miracles.
==