Nigerian Police, give us Mohbad body for a befitting burial, we are tired of your carelessness, actress Tonto Dikeh

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Nigerian Police, give us Mohbad body for a befitting burial, we are tired of your carelessness, actress Tonto Dikeh​

images (76) (1).jpeg

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has urged the Nigerian Police to release the corpse of the late Nigerian singer Mohbad. She stated that the Police are taking too long to reveal the autopsy result and release the deceased body for a befitting burial. Therefore, the Police should conclude when they would release the late Mohbad's body so that his loved ones can give him a befitting burial.

In her words, she wrote "Give us Mohbad for a befitting burial. We are tired of your carelessness and slowness. If no one speaks, I will. I have invested too much of my emotions, my time, and my love not to see this justice go through. Like QM says give the police more time. Honestly, we have given you all more time than necessary. This is not a case to be swept under. WE WANT JUSTICE."

Tonto Dikeh is one of the major celebrities advocating justice for Mohbad. She and Iyabo Ojo were the ones who started the movement for JusticeForMohbad and made the Nigerian Police intervene to unravel the singer's death. She and concerned Nigerians are tired of waiting for the real culprits to be arrested so that Mohbad would get a befitting burial. However, the decision of when Mohbad's body will be released is up to them.