Nigerian student goes missing after visiting her boyfriend in Edo State

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Nigerian student goes missing after visiting her boyfriend in Edo State

Gift-Chizoba-Ajuruchi-jpg.webp

A young lady who has been identified as a student in Nigeria recently went missing after she went to visit her boyfriend in Edo state. This lady is said to be a student of the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri in Imo state. she was a final year student and her name is Gift Chizoba. The young lady travelled from Owerri to Edo state to pay her boyfriend a visit and went missing. The family of this young lady have expressed their sadness over this incident and declared her missing. The family of the young lady released a press statement which was signed by a staff of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), Mr Uche Smart Akandu. In the statement, it was revealed that the lady left her place of residence on the 8th of January 2024 and was going to Owina street in Egor, Edo state to see her boyfriend.

The name of the boyfriend has not been revealed. The family also revealed that they don’t know who the guy is. The family of the lady has not heard from her ever since she travelled. When they made efforts to call her phone number, her boyfriend picked the call saying he wasn’t going to release her. The police were able to track down the address of the boyfriend but when they arrived at the location, there was no trace of the lady and her boyfriend. The family has sought for help from the public for any information that may help them in locating where their daughter is.

See the statement they released below
"I want to make this message to go to all platforms especially Edo State to help pass this message round. Please help me share this update and picture of my sister, GIFT CHIZOBA AJURUCHI, a final year student of FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE, OWERRI, IMO STATE, who went to EDO STATE to visit her boyfriend on Monday 8th January 2024 at Upper Owina Street, Egor in Edo State. Since that day up till now we never heard from her and we don’t know the guy. When we called her number, the guy said he will not release her. So we tracked the number of my sister, that’s how we got the location of this address. The police went there but could not get any trace of her. I want to share this update, so that Nigerians and Edo State government will look into this matter
Any one with any information should call these numbers or report to the nearest police station
☎️ 08038857624
☎️ 08151192399
Signed By
Hon. Uche Smart Akandu
Admin Officer Police Relation FRSC And Accident Matter DOrC”