Nigerians are hustlers, we make our mark anywhere, Tiwa Savage boasts

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Nigerians are hustlers, we make our mark anywhere, Tiwa Savage boasts​

Afrobeats singer Tiwa Savage was asked to describe Nigerians on the Kiss Fresh podcast and she gave an exhilarating response. She said that Nigerians are hustlers and hard workers. They always leave a mark anywhere they get to and in every occupation be it a manual job or a skilled job.

She said, "Nigerians are, we are hustlers. I feel like we are. I don't even know if there's a word for it. We are special. We make our mark anywhere. Even if you are a taxi driver, even if you're a school teacher, a doctor, whatever it is, we will be the best at that. Whatever it is we are doing. I feel like we just have that, grit in us to just make it, in whatever field we are."

Fans are excited to hear Tiwa Savage describe Nigerians in a positive light instead of portraying us in a seemingly bad way.