Nigerians will be the largest number of people in heaven, Seun Kuti says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
image.jpg

Afrobeats singer and songwriter Seun Kuti has said that Nigerians will be the largest number of people in heaven.

Seun Kuti who recently said in an interview that he is a juju worshipper, has stated that the majority of Nigerians will go to heaven because they are poor. He stated that when people preach to him, the first question he asks them is whether they have a bank account.

"I always tell them, if you have a bank account, you're just like me. Anywhere I dey go when I die, you're going", he stated.

Seun Kuti further stated that to believe in Christianity is not to believe in man but in the resurrection and the birth. He said Christianity and Islam is a religion of "now" because it requires immediacy. He said it's based on the premise that everything will happen now.

He said, "Jesus Christ is coming now. You must believe it. If you don't believe it now, you're not a real Christian. All of you who believe that Jesus Christ is coming now have bank accounts for tomorrow. That means you don't believe Jesus Christ is coming now. It's only poor people that will go to heaven. That's what it means"

Seun Kuti said out of 200 million Nigerians, only 48 million have bank accounts. He implied that Nigeria is a holy land because most people who will go to heaven will come from Nigeria because they are living in the "now".