Nollywood actor, Ifeanyi Kalu and wife welcome their first child

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Nollywood actor, Ifeanyi Kalu and wife welcome their first child

Screenshot_20230921-091534_Instagram.jpg

Popular Nigerian actor Ifeanyi Kalu and his wife Nicole have welcomed their first child. The actor who is known for his roles in movies like Lagos cougars, Mr and Mrs okoli and many others is now a father.

Screenshot_20230921-091506_Instagram.jpg

Ifeanyi Kalu, and his wife, Nicole Ndigwe, got married 2 years ago in 2021. The couple announced that they were expecting their first child last month on the 15th of August, 2023. They shared photos from their maternity shoot on their Instagram account.

Screenshot_20230921-091450_Instagram.jpg

Recently, the couple via a joint instagram post revaled that they had welcomed their baby into the world. They shared a picture of a part of the baby’s head and the back view without showing the face. In their caption, they went ahead to appreciate God for his blessing. They then revaled the baby’s name which is Ziorazochi, Xavier, Munachimso, and Chielotam Kalu.

Screenshot_20230921-091554_Instagram.jpg

He captioned the photo as "It’s different, the feeling cos now I understand God’s love even better. I love you so much, son.
Ziorazochi – Zee-auro-zor-chee Show the world the way of the Lord
Xavier – eks-ay-vyer – Bright Light
Munachimso – I’m backed by my God
Chielotam – The Lord I remembered me
Kalu – Kind, Anointed, Loving, Unwavered yes..that’s the meaning of KALU
Baby Z.X.K – For this one will show the world the way of Abba
Call him Baby Zee or Zior or Xavi. We feel beyond blessed by our angel”.

See post below