Nollywood movie producers still demand sex to feature in movie scenes - Halima Abubakar

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
Halima-Abubakar-scandal.jpeg

Halima Abubakar, a Nollywood actress, has revealed that she has taken a sabbatical from acting because she does not want to be part of a clique.

Halima, who shared this on Twitter, also said that some producers demand sex before granting women roles in their films.

"I left Twitter, not Nollywood," the actress wrote. I direct and produce my own films. I don't have any sexy strength. It is vital to take a break. I've won every accolade, so I won't be too hungry to asslick or be a member of a group. "

As I already stated, I do not have a filter."I tell it like it is." That's me, I mean. " When asked by a fan, Halima

said that producers in Nollywood want sex before parts are cast.

"Serious!!" said the fan. That is to say, producers do require sex from female actors before hiring them in films. "Our sisters are in danger."

"So many yeses," she replied.

IMG-20220508-WA0009.jpg IMG-20220508-WA0010.jpg