Omashola asks Big Brother to lend him some money

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
omashola-1-d6eb.jpg
Netizens were thrown in shock as Omashola asked Biggie to lend him some money. No one in the history of Big Brother Naija has asked Biggie to lend them money, but Omashola broke the record.

He said to Biggie, "If e possible say you fit give me money or say you fit borrow me some money when I comot here. I go pay you back you o, e get wetin I wan use the money do. But I no wan tell you the amount here because you know say people go hear."

20230913_090620.jpg
Omashola added that he would pay the loan once he has used the money for what he needed it for and told Biggie to think about it. He said he is fully aware that Biggie is rich enough to lend him the money. Do you think Big Brother would grant Omashola's request?

The viewers of the BBNaija show admired Omashola's boldness and at the same time, found it funny. Also, they hope Omashola's plan is not to borrow the money to sponsor his upcoming wedding because that would be a case of a misplaced priority.
==