Only Fan Model Ali-Rose Reveals How Benjamin Mendy Had Sex With Her In The Toilet

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
An Only Fan model, Ali-Rose, says she had a strange experience when he attended a sex party with former Manchester City defender Benjamin Mendy

Ali-Rose gave a full graphic account of the experience with Mendy. The model claimed she initially met Mendy at an Eid party organized by Algerian international Riyad Mahrez.

She said, "I have no idea whose house I'm rocking up to; I got inside; his whole family is in there; Mendy is in there; and they're all drunk."
"I was literally not dressed for a family gathering."

"Eventually Mendy takes me away and starts speaking to me, and I am like, 'Hi, nice to finally f***ing speak to you."

"He's like, I'm really sorry; this is the situation, and I'm like, Did you not know you were going to be at this party before you invited me down on this date?"

Ali Rose then claimed Benjamin Mendy took her to the toilet to engage in sexual activities with her.

In addition, the model went to Mendy Mansion, engaging in sexual activities with the player and a friend while they were surrounded by other friends.

Ali-Rose claimed she enjoyed herself despite the sex party being a strange experience.

After the sex party, Ali-Rose revealed she is still in close contact with the FC Lorient defender, but she doesn't anticipate any other relationship with the football star.

Mendy is seeking to build his career with Ligue 1 side FC Lorient after he was cleared by the court of carrying out a sex attack on two women at his £4 million mansion in Manchester.

The alleged sex attack, which Mendy denied, took place at a sex party thrown by the defender.

The defender got cleared after three hours of deliberation by a jury at Chester Crown Court in July 2022.

After he got cleared, Mendy broke down in the dock before saying he was delighted that he was not found guilty of the accusations.

He was previously cleared of six counts of rape and a count of sexual assault relating to four young women.

He said that due to his status as a footballer, having sex with multiple women was an easy task.

He was also asked how he feels about sleeping with more than one woman in a night, the World Cup winner said he found it normal, despite it sounding strange.

He however admitted his attitude towards women as being disrespectful while he was in court.

In addition, he admitted that the major reason he had a consistent house party was due to knee injuries, which kept him from participating in football activities.

What do you think about Benjamin Mendy's sexual experience with Only Fan Model Ali-Rose? Air your views in the comments section.