Only men search for true love, women search for who can take care of them, Nigerian woman says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Only men search for true love, women search for who can take care of them, Nigerian woman says​

A Nigerian woman says her fellow women aren't wired to genuinely love men the same way men love their women. She said that women only love men on the condition that he is financially capable of caring for them. Unlike men, whose love for their significant other is genuine. She wrote, "Only men search for true love. Women search for who can take care of them, once you have money they fall in love."

This post triggered different reactions from viewers some of which were:
@kwamezack_: I will never give a woman true love if I'm rich
@chioma_onoms: So who married all the poor men?
@rhemaa73: Men are in love, women are in business
@lady_noella: I don't know but directly it says men love your wife and women respect your husband. It's someone that can care for you, you will respect
@drich_humble: What of those women that already made money themselves? Wetin Dem cum dey search for?
@chiom_a_steph: Madam speak for ya self
@iamtopnotch_hanson: Na why most rich men no wan marry. Because they know you don't love them if not for their money. That's why as a young straight guy, now that you don't have much yet, this is the right time to get someone and grow with the person

==