Only red flag about me is that I'm too good to be true, Tacha says as she flaunts her Range Rover

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Only red flag about me is that I'm too good to be true, Tacha says as she flaunts her Range Rover​

Tacha-BBNaija.jpg

Reality TV Star and Radio host Natacha Akide popularly known as Tacha flaunted her Range Rover on social media. Her catwalk gave off a bold aura as she walked in front of her car. In the caption, she wrote, "Only red flag about me is that I'm too good to be true." Some have dragged her for trying to recreate a similar video that Mercy Eke posted on her page. However, Tacha didn't seem to care as she walked in style to flaunt her toy.

==

This was the similar video posted by Mercy Eke
==

Tacha and Mercy Eke were former housemates of the Pepper Dem Big Brother Naija season. These two disliked each other and were never on talking terms. Fans of both BBNaija stars wouldn't stop comparing these two, and even go as far as dragging themselves online.

Besides being a former reality TV participant, Tacha is an entrepreneur, a radio host, a social media Influencer, and a reality TV star. She is a native of Rivers State but currently resides and works in Lagos. She attributed her success to months of tirelessly working her ass off to earn a living.

Last edited: