• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

LagosBwoi

Mar 16, 2021
Lagos
TWITTER
_ahyorhinde_
It was a weekend mixed with different feelings for our favourite celebrities, from Nigeria to America.

The weekend started with a story of the breakup between Quavo and his girlfriend, Saweetie. She announced the breakup via her Twitter handle. she tweeted, "I’m single. I’ve endured too much betrayal and hurt behind the scenes for a false narrative to be circulating that degrades my character. Presents don’t band aid scars and the love isn’t real when the intimacy is given to other women". She stated clearly that she is single and followed up with, "I emotionally checked out a long time ago and have walked away with a deep sense of peace and freedom. Excited for this new chapter of elevation"

quavo-buys-saweetie-2-birkins-feature-e1593881926928.jpg

Quavo immediately replied on Twitter, "I had love for you and disappointed you did all that. You are not the woman I thought you were. I wish you nothing but the best".

The breakup seems to be a heated one, blamed on cheating from the man involved. This immediately caused social media bursts, with sides being taken, so soon.

The two who started dating in 2018, when Quavo slid into her dm, seem to end things on a rough note. There was news that Quavo got back the $350,000 Bentley convertible he got her as a Christmas gift. But according to TMZ, the report is false, https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/21/quavo-did-not-repossess-repo-bentley-saweetie-gift-breakup/

nigerians-agree-burna-boy-is-the-giant-of-africa-after-his-excellent-performance-on-the-remix-of-jerusalema-2-1.jpg

Still basking in the euphoria of their own finally winning a Grammy award, Nigerians were treated with entertainment, as usual from the Grammy award-winning artist, Burna Boy, when he stated he did it on his own, without the help of anybody, which Nigeria Twitter felt that statement was all but not giving praise to the people involved in the process and even to hos supposed friend, Wizkid. Wizkid, on the other hand, has been silent since he co-won the award with Beyonce for his part on Brown Skin Girl.

Burna Boy tweeted, "My kids will confidently beat their chest and say Daddy did it on his OWN, We can do it on our own”.

This tweet seems not to meet many Nigerians well, they immediately turned it to stanship war, with Wizkid FC at the receiving end from 30BG, shading Wizkid. It is no news that Wizkid and Burna Boy seem not to be cool with Davido, which is been aggravated at every single opportunity by their fans. They take every opportunity to throw jabs at one another, this single Burna Boy's tweet did the magic. Burna Boy, who is known for his self-confidence, sometimes is been as been proud and full of too much ego.

He followed up the tweet with more explanatory tweets, "When you KNOW yourself. NOBODY can tell you about yourself. KNOW YOURSELVES and never go against yourself,
"GOD is most definitely NOT A MAN. I will never forget how so many of you prayed that I don’t win.
too dumb to understand that you also win if I win. No worry This is just the beginning. God is Great"

But the people have picked the one they want and caused an uproar with it,