Pastor Paul Adefarasin celebrates wife, Ifeanyi at 50

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Pastor Paul Adefarasin celebrates wife, Ifeanyi at 50
1663408512209.jpg

Screenshot_20220919-180131_Google.jpg

The co-pastor and wife of the senior pastor of House On The Rock Church, Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin is celebrating her 50th birthday today. She is a leader, a woman of integrity, compassion, sacrifice, discipline, and empathy. She is also the founder of the Woman To Woman Ministry, an empowerment initiative for women across various economic strata.

Paul Adefarasin excitedly ushered his beautiful wife into her golden years with the announcement of a three-day celebration.

Ifeanyi, taking to her official social media page via Instagram with a lovely photo of herself, expressed gratitude to God over her life, her husband, and also her children in a lengthy post.

“The privilege of being able to count my blessings on a day like this is so precious, so poignant that I can’t help but reflect on the years preceding this landmark anniversary, and I thank the Lord for His faithful hand that has remained powerfully and prominently over and across the spread of my life.

As I mark today, I invite you to celebrate with me by sending someone who has supported you a meaningful message of appreciation. Send them a ‘thank you text, letting them know just how much their care means to you and how it has impacted your life.

To my lovely children, my daily reminders of God’s continuous blessings, you never fail to bring me joy and make me proud to be your Mum, thank you for being uniquely you and for all that you do, my sweet darlings. I love you all and thank you for celebrating with me today.
Now to the Almighty, I say THANK YOU Lord. It’s 50 down Father, and forever more to go!…”, she wrote.

Paul Adefarasin invited all to join them in the main sanctuary of the church for the half a century birthday of his partner of 29 years. The celebration started with a thanksgiving service that ushered the pretty woman into the golden club on Friday. The festivity continues today, Saturday with an all-women celebration to serenade her while the grand finale will be held on Sunday with the Super Celebration Sunday Service for another thanksgiving

Ifeanyi got married to Pastor Paul in 1995 and ever since then, they have stuck together to achieve all they set out to achieve till today. They are blessed with three children; two boys and a girl— Hilda Adebola, Alvin Adegboyega and Alexander Adekunle.