People say a lot online about my relationship - Mr Eazi

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Mr Eazi has complained about internet trolls who usually have a lot to say about his relationship with his wife Temi Otedola.

IMG_3206-e1580699453949.jpg

Mr Eazi said he is tired of strangers advising him on what to do. He said they are in the best position to tell him what to do so he sees no reason for them to advise him.

Mr Eazi said if he types his name on the search bar on Twitter or Instagram, he will find various comments about him from people telling him what to do and what not to do. Mr Eazi clarified that the only advice he needs is payment advice.

He expressed that his song "Chop Time No Friend" was written to address the online advisers. He said the first line of the song "If I dey chop my woman, I no dey look another man face" is for those who always have something to say about his relationship life.

He said, "Every time on Instagram and Twitter, if it's about me and my woman, they handle it with extreme seriousness. That's why I said, 'Chop time, no friend."