Peter Obi flies out to US to visit Nigerians in Diaspora

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Peter Obi flies out to the US to visit Nigerians in Diaspora

The Presidential Candidate for the Labor Party. Mr. Peter Obi soon departed the country to the USA where he'll also make a stop over Germany to interact with Nigerians in the Diaspora, as well as visit other countries for massive interactions and consultations.
15996199_fbimg1661420935199_jpeg564dccebed1f3d9736b6cf10a3e60178.jpeg
He mentioned he would be visiting the United States of America, Germany, Canada, and Italy to interact with Nigerians in the Diaspora and share with them his plans.

He Posted on his verified Facebook Page...

"En route to the U.S.A, I'll make a pit stop in Germany to interact with Nigerians in Germany.
I hold Nigerians in Diaspora in very high esteem; they represent the core of our human development capital and contribute immensely to nation building via remittances and technical knowledge transfer.
My present outing will take me to Germany, Italy, Canada & the U.S.A. I look forward to the very constructive engagements."