Please forgive me for spraying money in the past, Portable pleads with EFCC

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Please forgive me for spraying money in the past, Portable pleads with EFCC​

Portable.jpeg

Nigerian singer Portable pleads with the officials of the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)to forgive him for having sprayed money in the past. He implored them to forgive him if they found any of the videos of him spraying money online. The Zazu crooner said he was ignorant and only did that to show love to his fans and nothing more. He also promised not to spray money anymore and urged his fans to understand the new development.

He added, "I didn't abuse the Naira o. We help a lot of people, those who do not have money in the trenches. If you see a video of me spraying money, please forgive me. I just gave it to those in need. Money is my bouncer. Money is my security. I just sprayed it on my fans. To all my fans, I'm going to stop spraying money. After God is Government. Do you hear that? After God is Government. And humans are the ones controlling the government. So pls, I won't spray money again. Open a bank account so I can start transferring money to it."

Last edited: