Please help me promote my movie, Eniola Ajao pleads with Portable

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Please help me promote my movie, Eniola Ajao pleads with Portable​

Actress Eniola Ajao has entered the DM of Portable pleading with him to help promote her new movie, AJAKAJU (Beast of Two Worlds). She also begged Portable to not get annoyed over how the award of the best-dressed female was presented to Bobrisky because she did it to capture the attention of fans. She revealed how she sold her car to promote the movie and all her hope is placed on the returns of her new movie.

All eyes have been on Portable since he started dragging Bobrisky online for happily receiving an award that was meant for a real woman. Portable felt irritated over how the event presenters would think of awarding Bobrisky instead of another woman who made an effort to look good at the movie premiere. Since then, he has been effortlessly trending, and meeting him for the movie promotion was a smart move on Eniola Ajao's side.