Portable Fiancee, Ashabi, Says She’s Not With Him for His Money

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

The fiancee of Portable who recently put to bed, Ashabi, spoke in her interview with Saturday Beats. She debunked the news that has been flying around concerning her relationship with Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable.

Ashabi said that Portable is a caring and supportive fiance. She stated that she is well-to-do and isn't swayed by Portable's wealth because she can afford a lot of things by herself.

She revealed that both families are in support of their relationship and a wedding will take place soon. Some people said that Ashabi intends to snatch Singer Portable from his other wives, but she debunked the news.

She said that she is like a shareholder in Portable's life. All she wants is to earn a spot without destroying his relationship with his wives.

In a bid to celebrate their new born baby, she wrote on IG: Congratulations to us Okikiolami @portablebaeby has we welcome a new prince to Badmus family , May God guide and protect him , make him grow in his wisdom , knowledge and understanding, May evil never befall us all , God protection on us , good health and peace of mind I pray for
Oko mi @portablebaeby thanks so much for your love and care , thanks so much for standing by me thanks so much for being d real MR TALK & DO baba atanda , you no go fall darling, may God bless all your doings, gives you more wisdom knowledge and the understanding you need in journey of life
If loving you is a crime , I would rather remain a sinner than experiencing loving any other person except you , Aridunnu mi pray you remain this forever in my life stay bless and prosper daddy boys

Appreciate everyone for their congratulatory messages and comments , may good things never seize in your home aswell