Priscilla Ojo clears the air on her relationship with popular influencer Enioluwa

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Popular influencer Priscilla Ojo has finally cleared the air on her relationship with her bestie Enioluwa.

20230707_055437.jpg

Priscilla's relationship with Enioluwa has always been tagged romantic due to their public show of affection towards each other.

In a recent interview with Punch Newspapers, Priscilla Ojo disclosed that she and her bestie, Enioluwa are just friends.

She expressed that she is not new to such assumptions about her relationship with her bestie because people are quick to jump to conclusions when they see two people of the opposite gender together, they believe they are dating.

She said, "When people see a male and female together, they just assume that they are dating. I am a very hardworking person, and I connect with a lot of important people, including celebrities and media personalities.

It is normal for people to make assumptions, so I don’t really let it get to me. Enioluwa is actually my best friend."

She mentioned that instead of her to let people's comments about her private life weigh her down, she makes sure she channels it into making more money and getting better.

"I have learnt to ignore and not focus my energy on things like that. Rather, I channel my energy into positive things, such as making money. Sometimes, negative comments can work in a positive way. When people talk about one, it means one is important.", she added.