Promote my music, not my relationship, Portable informs Nigerians

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Promote my music, not my relationship, Portable informs Nigerians​

Portable-net-worth-2023.png

Singer Portable has taken to social media to urge Nigerians to stop meddling in his private affairs. He urged people to promote his music instead of focusing on discussing the relationship issues he is facing in his home. He said that money must be made by all means because he's got so much responsibility. He also added that promoting his songs is an avenue to earn more money because he needs to take care of his women.

He said, "Thank you to our online in-laws. Make una help me promote my music o. Na relationship you dey promote, pls promote our music. Me as I dey like this, I dey okay. I have to take money home because na money Dem dey call fine Bobo. I love money more than women."

Recall that the Zazu crooner has been trending for calling actress Ashabi Simple his side chick instead of a wife. Ashabi is Portable's baby mama who stole highly of the Zazu crooner during a podcast. However, Portable didn't like how Ashabi honored the invitation to speak about their affairs on a podcast and claimed the actress was disrespecting him and his legally married wife.

==

Last edited: