Rauf Aregbesola attributes his political success to Nigeria's former President, Muhammadu Buhari, and President Tinubu

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
download (30).jpeg
Mr. Rauf Aregbesola was once a Governor of Osun State and he served as Nigeria's Minister of Interior from 2019-2023. In a Civic gathering organized in his honor on Sunday at Oyo town, Aregbesola disclosed that he was able to accomplish a lot in his political career due to the numerous support he received from Nigeria's former president, Muhammadu Buhari and the current President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

In his words, he said, "I am thankful to those who make the achievements that facilitated this grand reception possible. I start with those who mentored me in Lagos, who facilitated my emergence in Osun, who made it possible for me to do the little things that the Oyo people are celebrating me for – Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and former President Buhari."

"If any appreciation and gratitude could be given to me, I want to believe greater gratitude and appreciation should be given to those two people I have mentioned because, without their support, it would be pretty difficult for me single-handedly to achieve the heights I have attained and render the services for which the people are commending and appreciating me," he said.