Regina Daniels in an emotional state as stepson saves her number as "Sweet 16"

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian actress Regina Daniels is overwhelmed with emotions as she discovers her stepson saved her number as "Sweet 16".

Screenshot_20230719-170038_1.jpg

The 23-year old actress shared a screen grab on her Instagram story yesterday showing her fans what her stepson saved her number as. Regina Daniels is the youngest wife of Nigerian senator Ned Nwoko. While the number of stepchildren Regina Daniels has is unknown, she has two sons for her husband Ned Nwoko.

Regina's stepson saved her number as "Coolest Stepmom of the World Sweet 16". When she asked him what other attributes she possesses aside from being cool, her stepson said the actress is his role model. He said, "You're someone I hope to be when I grow older."

Reacting to this, Regina Daniels responded saying, "I love it. I love you baby cause I love the Sweet 16".