Regina Daniels responds to people claiming she married an older man

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
Screenshot_20211225-1712032.png

Actress Regina Daniels has finally responded to people who claimed she married an older man. However, it wasn't the response that triggered responses from people but the sarcasm hidden behind it.

In her response, Regina Daniels wrote, "POV: me to the people still questioning my decision in marrying my husband" and played the famous soundtrack "Bullion Van." Playing that soundtrack indicated that the actress is well aware of who she got married to, therefore, none of the outbursts from naysayers would get to her.

Watch the clip below.
==

Nigerians have always criticized actress Regina Daniels for getting married to Ned Nwokwo after she and her young boyfriend flaunted each other on social media. Many claimed that she married her husband due to poverty, not true love.

Regardless of all the criticism, Regina Daniels didn't stop flaunting her new family on social media. She has been married since 2019 and their union is blessed with two boys.