Regina Daniels shares footage from her co-wife's birthday party

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Regina Daniels shares footage from her co-wife's birthday party​

Regina-Daniels.jpg

Actress Regina Daniels has got tongues wagging after sharing the footage from her co-wife's birthday party. Their closeness was somewhat unexpected for people to comprehend. Normally, co-wives are known to dislike one another but Regina took hers to another level by hugging her co-wife, Laila. She also wished her a happy birthday and that sparked tons of reactions from fans.

Their husband, Ned Nwoko also wished his wife a happy birthday. He wrote, "Happy birthday to my dear Laila. It has been a year of peace, love, and support for me and the family and we are all grateful. There is no doubt that age comes with wisdom and you are a clear testament of that. We love you."

Reactions from fans are as follows:
@veevogue: Ned is really enjoying o. before you compare him to Yul, I want you to know he is a Muslim and none of his wives came through the window.
@fashion_magicblog: Polygamy is for mature people. I am very immature
@samariabub_: Women are known to be very understanding once money is involved
@sugardestiny_official: I love this people's home...very peaceful. No be Busy Austin wey enter house and push first wife away.
==

Last edited: