Rema cancels all his December shows due to underlying health issues

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Divine Ikubor popularly known as Rema has canceled all his upcoming shows in December due to underlying health issues.

624852c10558ec346539f5cc1dfcdc2f.jpg

The singer who recently had his first sold out show at the O2 revealed this via his official Instagram page yesterday stating that he has been touring around the world since the beginning of the year so he needs adequate rest.

He wrote, "Breaks my heart to say that I won't be performing anywhere this December. Been years of touring, I've ignored my health & I need time to recuperate. 2024 we go again. Love."

Screenshot_20231129-185403_1.jpg

Reacting to this, singer David Adeleke aka Davido took to his Instagram story to commend the efforts of the young artist Rema to the growth of the Nigerian music industry, advising him to take a break to regain his physical and mental strength.

Davido said, "The job ain't easy physically and mentally!! You've done Africa and the world proud beyond expectations. Get some rest King @heisrema come back stronger"

Screenshot_20231130-070926_1.jpg