Rema has changed my life forever, Selena Gomez says.

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Selena Gomez took to her Instagram page yesterday to praise singer Rema for changing her life tremendously with their hit song, Calm Down.

img_1688373680856_1.jpg

In a post that has now garnered over 8 million likes, she thanked Rema saying, "This man has changed my life forever. Rema, thank you for choosing me to be a part of one of the biggest songs in the world. Love you forever @heisrema."

Rema also returned the favor by replying, "Love you too Queen", with a love emoji.

Screenshot_20230703-094350_1.jpg

Rema originally released Calm Down as part of the songs in his debut album Rave and Roses in early 2022 before featuring Selena Gomez for the remix of the song Calm Down in August 2022. The song reached number one on both the Billboard US Afrobeats song and Billboard Global Exclusive Charts.

It charted in more than 15 countries making it Rema's first song to go across borders and break barriers. Top celebrities were seen dancing to the song such as Kim Kardashian.

The song also blew up on TikTok with many dance creators vibing to it and participating in what they call the #CalmDownChallenge.

Last edited: