Rema splashes millions on new Lamborghini Urus and G-wagon

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Rema splashes millions on new Lamborghini Urus and G-wagon​

Nigerian Afrobeats singer Rema is in the news for splashing millions of naira on a new Lamborghini Urus and a G-Wagon G63. His purchase is estimated to worth a whopping N700 million and this figure has blown the minds of his fans away. Rema

The Afrobeats singer whose real name is Divine Ikubor has worked his way into becoming an internationally sought-after artist. His debut single DUMEBI which brought him into the limelight was released in 2019 and he made another hit in 2022 titled CALM DOWN. This song warmed the heart of American singer Selena Gomez and they collaborated on a remix that immediately shot Rema's career to the roof.

The news of his recent purchase is making his fans go wild on social media. Read what some of them are saying below:
@preetty_bee_: Rema is way richer than Obo, wiz and Burna combined but baba is underrated coz of his humility. Plus he made the biggest song in Africa so far. Calm Down
@official_bashtunz: I know you senior me, I get money pass your papa
@veryduskytallman: It doesn't change the fact that blord is still bigger than him and Cubana chief priest out together
@fholu_: Me sef just buy 2 cartons of indomie. Congratulations to me I no small
==