Reno Omokri shades Phyna for abandoning her family after winning N100 million

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
img_1696150662040.jpg
Social media Influencer Reno Omokri gave his opinion concerning the news of Phyna abandoning her family members after winning N100 million from BBNaija.

He bad-mouthed Phyna indirectly by writing about how he gave the first salary he earned to his father in exchange for his blessings. He said that doing that has made making money easy for him and wondered why someone like Phyna chose to abandon her family after making money.

In Reno's words, "When I said some people can sell their own father for money, you guys insulted me. Now someone has won money and suddenly stopped picking up the father's phone calls. In other cultures, as soon as you win that money, you will take it to your father and mother, kneel or prostrate before them, and then present it to them for their blessings. My first salary was not paid to any pastor or sown into any church. Tufiakwa! I took it to my father. He accepted everything. Then he took 10% out of it and returned the balance 90% to me, then shared that 10% to EVERY member of my family and asked them to pray for me. Since that day, I have not been chasing money. Money has been chasing me."