Richard Mofe-Damijo And his Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate their 22nd Wedding Anniversary

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Richard Mofe-Damijo And his Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate their 22nd Wedding Anniversary

16652554_fbimg1672285790781_jpeg61253874414911248af4d582d0c6cf21.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmvySikDXVU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Popular Nigerian actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo who is also known as RMD, and his wife, Jumobi, celebrated their 22nd wedding anniversary recently.

Richard Eyimofe Evans Mofe-Damijo, is a Nigerian actor, writer, producer and lawyer. He is a well-known and well-loved person in the industry. He has featured in many popular Nollywood movies like castle & castle, fine wine, the wedding party and many others.

He was once a commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta State and this was in 2009

RMD posted a photo of himself and his wife, Jumobi on his Instagram page and captioned it

''22 years and counting! Thank you Abk!

Ps. solomon, Glo staff and Bimbo no need to screenshot and send. She knows. I’ve permission to post anything but I’ve chosen to respect myself and post just one.