Sanwo olu's government is the worst ever in history of Lagos state - Mr Macaroni

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (3).jpeg

A well-known Nigerian comedian Mr. Macaroni has slammed Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

On Monday, Macaroni called Sanwo-administration Olu's the worst in Lagos State history. He made the statement while recounting his treatment and dehumanization during the End SARS protests.

"Na under this government, dem kill innocent protesters!!" he tweeted. This same government was responsible for my and others' brutalization and dehumanization.

"Police dey beat me, and they even asked me why I was bothering Mr. Governor, so, once again, I say, this is the worst government Lagos state has ever had!!!"

Mr Macaroni, who has been outspoken against injustice in Nigeria, was arrested at the Lekki toll gate during the End SARS protest in Lagos State.

They were apprehended by police officers stationed at the Lekki tollgate in advance of the #OccupyLekkiTollGate and #DefendLagos protests. He claimed that while in police custody, officers threatened to kill him.