See the moment Nepa took the light during Shank and Kai Cenat's livestream

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Hilarious reactions after Nepa took the light during Shank and Kai Cenat's livestream​

Nigeria's electricity supplier popularly called NEPA took off the light during Shank and Kai Cenat's live stream session. This was a hilarious moment for Kai who resides in a country where they enjoy stable electricity. These two were discussing when the lights immediately went off and Kai was shocked to the bone. His reaction would have you rolling on the floor as he innocently blamed GLO for the light off.

These were the few reactions from Nigerians who thought Kai Cenat is a funny guy
@official_soicm: GLO is this guy's nightmare. How network provider affect electricity.
@real_ahfi: NEPA is dealing with Kai. Shank is dealing with Kai's IQ
@elvisianojr: Kai go think say dey wan kidnap am
@ble_ssing_sunday: I'm happy Shank & Kai later linked up because when he got down from that vehicle I felt it
@eko.savage: Welcome to Nigeria Femi omo werey
@queentora_: I love this guy's energy. He's one of us
@donaldmgb6: E be like say America don use this boy exchange portable