Seyi breaks down in tears during interview with Ebuka

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
images (16).jpeg

Seyi Awolowo broke down in tears during an interview session with Ebuka. He apologized for all the demeaning words he uttered while in the house. People saw Seyi in a different light after he bragged about raising his boys to ruin other people's daughters. Also, he once threatened Kiddwaya and also threatened to injure two female housemates.

images (15).jpeg
Even though no one is above mistake and he probably uttered those words under the influence of alcohol, the deed has been done. When Seyi got evicted, he immediately changed his IG to a private account to protect his mental health and prevent people from slamming him.

sEYI_700x.jpg
He must have realized the damage all his statements had caused. During the interview, Seyi said "I'm really sorry. I get that's the most I can do right now." The worst part was when he broke down in tears. Recall that when Seyi went viral for the statements he made, people demanded Seyi lose all the brand deals he currently has. Will Nigerians ever forgive him?

==