Seyi Vibez surprise fans with new album "Thy Kingdom Come," days after dropping "VTTKC"

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
download (5).jpeg
Afrobeats singer, Seyi Vibez, drops new album days after he dropped "Vibe Till Thy Kingdom Come."

That makes it the third album the multi-talented artiste would release in 2023. The first one was "Memory card," followed by "Vibe Till Thy Kingdom Come," and then the latest one, "Thy Kingdom Come."

On his IG, he stated that "Thy Kingdom Come" is a continuation of "Vibe Till Thy Kingdom Come."

Fans and music enthusiasts were surprised to hear the news and trust people to drop their 2 cents.

A follower on IG, @sharmhefitz, said: "Make nobody compete with this guy again ohh make I fit save money small but I never regret my sub I used to listen to loseyi."

Popular dancer, Poco Lee said: "Make e no be say you wan go start to play ball⚽ wetin happen???"

Nigerian Skit maker @officerwoos said: "Bo bo Bobo yii"

While some commended his work, some couldn't resist criticizing the artiste.

@tosinmarcos said: "Guy! Na nonsense you dey do. For your mind, you think say you dey make sense? You just dey drop songs anyhow, it's called music business for a reason. No album tour yet? No media promos? Radio interviews? Nothing, nothing! You just dey drop songs anyhow like fowl. Except you are trying to break a Guinness book of record- "Album-a-thon" lmao. If not, you're doing rubbish. Your managerial crew aren't working fam."

Another comment from @am_dhammywealth_ read, "Bro, you need a better manager because you can't be dropping album like this when them never chop your previous album and you have dropped another one haaa...I am a big fan of yours but you need to be calm in dropping albums..."

"Thy Kingdom Come" consists of 10 songs, and the artiste featured Nigerian singer Phyno and South African singer Ami Faku in this album.

A blend of their artistic talents will be felt in this album and will surely elevate the success of his project.

Here's the track list contained in "Thy Kingdom Come."​

1. Man Of The Year by Seyi Vibez
2. Professor by Seyi Vibez
3. Hushpuppi by Seyi Vibez
4. Karma by Seyi Vibez
5. Migos by Seyi Vibez
6. Highlife interlude — Seyi Vibez (feat. Phyno)
7. Trumpet by Seyi Vibez
8. Flakky by Seyi Vibez
9. LOML — Seyi Vibez (feat. Ami Faku)
10. All The Time by Seyi Vibez