Shallipopi to drop sophomore album titled Shakespopi by Friday

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Shallipopi to drop sophomore album titled Shakespopi by Friday​

Nigerian Afrobeats singer Shallipopi is set to drop his sophomore album titled Shakespopi this Friday. The singer took creativity to another level by emulating the Shakespearean dress style to create magic through music. Now, fans are so geared up and excited to listen to his album as it drops on Friday, the 12th of April.

While announcing his new album, Shallipopi told his fans to address him by the nickname "Wise Tortoise." They are now free to add this to the list of his nicknames because he perceives himself as the greatest philosopher of our time. Shallipopi wrote, "From now on call me not only the President of Pluto, But the wise Tortoise. If you pay closer attention to everything I have said you would easily know I'm the greatest philosopher of our time, dropping a sentence that has a thousand meanings that only few can decode. Shallipopi dey write, na Shakespeare dey shake.