Shey na everybody you get issue with dey set you up? Curious man questions Lizzy Anjorin

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Shey na everybody you get issue with dey set you up? Curious man questions Lizzy Anjorin​

Lizzy-636x475.jpg

A curious Nigerian TikToker has queried actress Lizzy Anjorin for saying Iyabo Ojo was the one who set her up in the Eko market. He said that this is not the first time Lizzy Anjorin would publicly claim to have been set up by someone she is having issues with. This left him wondering what Lizzy was trying to hide behind the curtains.

He mentioned how Lizzy Anjorin said Toyin Abraham set her up in Dubai when the two were on bad terms. She was also caught in a bad state and blamed it all on setup. Now, history has repeated itself with Iyabo Ojo and she is still claiming it to be a setup. This young man said, "Aunty Lizzy. Aunty Lizzy. Don't be annoyed o, is it everyone you are on bad terms with that set you up? When you had an issue with Toyin Abraham, you said she set you up in Saudi Arabia. Pls don't be annoyed with my questions, was it Aunty Iyabo that transported you to the market? Was she the one who took you there? You are claiming it was a setup, did she take you to the market? I know this is not an ordinary situation. I strongly believe that it is spiritual."

Last edited: