Singer Kizz Daniel gifts himself a brand new Rolls Royce Cullinan to celebrate 10 years in the industry

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Daniel Anidugbe aka Kizz Daniel gifts himself a brand new Rolls Royce Cullinan to celebrate 10 years in the music industry.

Screenshot_20230729-095630_1.jpg

Celebrating this milestone, the "Buga" crooner flooded his Instagram stories with captivating photos and videos of his new car on his Instagram stories on Thursday saying, "Officially a decade on stage today. Alhamdulillah! Decided to gift myself. Cheers to many more decades. Love 2 Vado Nation."

Seeing that the standard price of a Rolls Royce Cullinan is about N400M and above, Kizz Daniel wasn't wrong when he said in his hit song "My G" that, "E go shock you say I get money pass your fave"

Kizz Daniel came into limelight in 2014 when he released his hit single "Woju'' under G Worldwide record label, followed by a remix with Tiwa Savage and Davido. He was formerly known as Kiss Daniel before changing his name to Kizz Daniel.