Singer Tems celebrates 28th birthday

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Grammy Award-winning artiste, Temilade Openiyi popularly known as Tems clocked 28 on 11th June, and she took to social media to celebrate herself.

She posted photos of herself with the caption, “So Grateful to the Lord for my life and for all my loved ones and my amazing rebel gang. Thank you"

20230613_115213.jpg

Fans and colleagues sent her birthday wishes but the one that stood out was her manager, Muyiwa Awoniyi's wish, which some fans thought was overly romantic to be a birthday message.

He wrote, "Happy birthday to my twin, best friend and all around angel. I’m so honored to have you in my life @temsbaby. God knew exactly what he was doing. Been through so much already, and we haven’t even started yet. Have an amazing day love and see you soon!

This got many reactions from fans, who made speculations that the singer and her manager's relationship has grown beyond a professional one.

Tems replied to her manager rendering all speculations false saying, “Thank you for being an amazing Brother and friend, it’s for life”