Singer Tems hints on becoming a Hollywood actress

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Temilade Openiyi popularly known as Tems has hinted her fans on becoming a Hollywood actress in the near future.

20230613_115213.jpg

In an interview with Capital Xtra, the 28-year old singer revealed that she's ready to feature in movies because she's confident of her acting skills. She said, "I'm ready but not ready right now. I know I'm already good at acting."

Tems has been an exemplary figure in the music industry in just a short period of time. From earning a feature with Wizkid on his global hit Essence, to writing the soundtrack of Hollywood's Black Panther movie with Rihanna and being an Oscars nominee, Tems have achieved so much in just 5 years since her debut in 2018.

Tems said she would love to play the character of a single mom as her debut in the film industry. She expressed that she doesn't want to play a struggling single mom. She wants to be a fun single mom.

Tems said, "I would love to play a single mom. It doesn't need to be struggling. It could be like a fun single mom or a single mom that has mystery. My kid doesn't know because I'm so sweet and I'm also good at camouflage."

The host asked if she'd love to feature in a movie like Kill Bill and she said she wants something bigger than that. Tems said she doesn't want something as intense as Kill Bill.

"It's a great movie but what I'm talking about is not going to be that bloody. My hands are gon' be clean. I don't need to be fighting kung fu with anybody. I'm not going to be in some kung fu fight for five hours. Once I'm done, I'm done with you. You're not getting up.", She added.

Kill Bill is an American martial arts movie that tells the story of a female assassin known as The Bride who is after her ex-lover and the head of a group of assassins known as Bill. He tried to kill her and her unborn baby on her wedding day. He succeeded in killing her baby.

Four years later, The Bride decides to avenge the death of her unborn child determined to end Bill. In the end, The Bride finally killed Bill by a five point palm exploding heart technique.