So na you dey f*ck my wife? Nigerian man confronts his wife's alleged boyfriend after catching them in a questionable sitting position

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

So na you dey f*ck my wife? Nigerian man confronts his wife's alleged boyfriend after catching them in a questionable sitting position​

A Europe-based Nigerian man confronted his wife after he found her in a questionable sitting position with another woman who was her boyfriend. His wife and her supposed boyfriend were caught camping at a park and sitting very close to one another. Immediately after this Nigerian man caught them, he said, "So na you dey f*ck my wife?"

His wife stood up and feigned ignorance. She ordered her husband to stop putting the camera in her face and said she wasn't cheating. She mentioned that the man who was accused of being her boyfriend was waiting for his wife who just left the park to attend to something.

Meanwhile, her husband didn't believe a single word that came out of her mouth because he claimed he had been suspecting her of cheating.

==