Somebody use fake money to knack me, abroad-based Olosho cries out

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Somebody use fake money to knack me, abroad-based Olosho cries out​

An abroad-based Nigerian Olosho has cried out after she was scammed by a customer. She was given a fake $100 bill after spending a night with a male customer abroad. She didn't realize the money was taken until much later and was pained to the extent that she had to announce it on social media. She said, "Wahala ooo, they have used fake $100 knack your mummy o. You this abroad-based people are mad o. You have used it for me and I accept it. It has gone but this is very painful. I don't want to cry because a pro-prostitute shouldn't be caught shedding tears. But they're reaper pro-olosho with a fake dollar bill. Observe it very well. It is fake. It was a Rosco that patronized me and paid me a $100 bill. I had no idea it was paper. And this is January, the beginning of the year."

Some netizens sympathized with her while some made fun of her. Some called her immoral, shameless, and a disgrace to this generation by publicly claiming to be a prostitute. One @jayden_vickyy wrote, "If you don't have any siblings disgracing you online, you are very lucky." Additionally, @dr.legendclothing pitied the man who patronized this Nigerian Olosho without fear of contracting an STI. HE wrote, "He will think he has won.....Don't worry....He will soon find out that the Gonorrhea you gave him is original."

==