South African rapper Nasty C challenges Eminem and Jay Z, says he is the best rapper in the world

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
South African rapper Nsikayesizwe David Junior Ngcobo popularly known as Nasty C has called himself the best rapper in the world, stating that he can go toe to toe with American rappers Eminem and Jay Z.

Screenshot_20231026-103851_1.jpgimg_1698312998068_1.jpg

The 26-year old singer revealed this in a recent interview with Dream Media. Nasty C said he may not be the best rapper in South Africa but he hasn't seen anyone who can feel like he's not good enough with his craft.

He revealed that he can compete in a rap battle with any rapper not only in South Africa but in the entire world. He commended American rappers J Cole and Jay Z for their talent and their unique way of writing songs.

He stated, "I can go toe to toe with anyone. This isn't only in South Africa. This is also in the world." The host asked Nasty C which rapper he is feeling at the moment and he said, "Because of where I am right now and the way I write, I have to say J Cole and Jay Z. The way they write is insane. It's like it's never been so direct but at the same, so colored and multi-layered."

He mentioned that his competitions in the rap industry are Eminem, J Cole, HOV, Drake, Kendrick Lamar among others. Nasty C said if he is in a room with any of these artists to make a song, he is going to make sure he gives it his best.

"If you put me in a room with any of these people and you said to make a song, even if we're making separate songs, I'm not gonna make a song and be like, 'that's okay. This guy's song is way better'. I'mma put up a fight.", He said.

Nasty C said he can make different song genres and experiment. He can rap, make a pop song and spice with up with some melody.