Stop misleading young ladies, Jidex blasts Saidaboj

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Stop misleading young ladies, Jidex blasts Saidaboj​

Activist Jidex has called out TikToker Saidaboj and accused her of misleading young ladies. He dared her to unblock him and respond to all the posts where he called her out. Jidex said that Saida is living a fake life and he is all out to prove it. He believes that the TikToker is scared of him which is why she has refused not to blast him the same way he has been blasting her.

He added, "Saida said I want to use her to pack views. Hope you are not mad? Ehn baby? Harlot. Take a look at your life baby. You life is ruined. You are just scared. You wey don block me since last month. You know that if I help you to mix it, your body go tell. You'll be teaching young young girls nonsense. You'll be telling them that if their boyfriend does not have up to N50 million, they should leave him. If your boyfriend cheat, you too cheat back. You are a bad model werey."

He said instead of Saida recording videos that she'll be proud of in the future, she keeps posting about things that would make her kids cover their faces in shame. He then advised her to leave social media for good and start selling plantain chips because that is the job that suits her.

==